Copperpot Cottage, Loguestown Road, Portrush, County Antrim
We're roughly an hour's drive from Belfast and 3 hours from Dublin. From the centre of Portrush, follow signs towards Coleraine (A29). You'll pass a LIDL on your right hand side and a Maxol garage on your left. Take the next turning on the right into Loguestown Road. You'll see our cluster of blackstone cottages on your left. Turn in through the private gates. We are the second cottage on the left.
- Belfast International Airport BT29 4AB http://www.belfastairport.com/en/
- George Best Belfast City Airport BT3 9JH http://www.belfastcityairport.com/
- City of Derry Airport BT47 3GY http://www.cityofderryairport.com/
Nearest ferries: http://www.directferries.co.uk/
- Belfast ferry terminal BT3 9JL
- Larne ferry terminal BT40 1AW
Nearest train station: Portrush train station is just 5 minutes drive from our cottage, with connections to Belfast and beyond http://www.translink.co.uk/Services/NI-Railways/.
There is excellent year-round public transport http://www.translink.co.uk/ but to make the most of the spectacular sights and attractions, we’d recommend a car. Car hire is available at all airports, Larne ferry terminal and the nearby town of Coleraine (10 minutes drive).