- Cosy traditional-style stone cottage
- 3 bedrooms (2 doubles, 1 twin), 2 bathrooms
- Free WIFI, linen, utilities
- Family friendly (cot, high chair, stair gate and toys available – just ask)
- Pet free and smoke free holiday cottage. No parties/events/groups of 5+ adult friends
Flowers and fresh provisions to welcome you.
Lounge: traditional wood burning stove, comfy sofas, board games and jigsaws, views of the leafy lane, free Wifi.
Country Kitchen: Aga-style range cooker, fridge, freezer, microwave, farmhouse kitchen table opening into a light-filled snug overlooking the garden.
Snug: super-sized L shaped sofa for stretching out and relaxing, flat-screen TV (Freeview), DVD player with DVD collection.
Drying room: washing machine, separate tumble dryer, sink and sizable storage area for boots, rods, clubs and other equipment
Garden: private back garden with BBQ, seating area, secure parking for two cars
Crisp white sheets and snuggly duvets in all our rooms. Linen, fluffy towels and bathmats, soaps and amenities are all included.
Master bedroom with ensuite. Hairdryer.
Double bedroom with views towards the Ballywillan countryside.
Twin bedroom also with views of Ballywillan.
Bathroom with bath separate shower, shaving mirror